1-888-805-6182 – Ext. 3
Meetings will be held at the Carmel Township Hall
661 Beech Highway, Charlotte, Michigan
CARMEL TOWNSHIP, EATON COUNTY
2021 MARCH BOARD OF REVIEW MEETING SCHEDULE
The Carmel Township Board of Review will hold its March 2021 meetings on the following dates and times:
March 2, 2021: 11:30 AM
March 8, 2021: 1:30-4:30 PM
March 10, 2021: 9:00 AM-12:00 PM and 1:30-4:30 PM
These meetings will only be held electronically pursuant to the Open Meetings Act. Pursuant to the Open Meetings Act, Act 267 of 1976, the Board of Review also gives notice of the following:
- Reason for Electronic Meetings. The Board of Review is holding the meetings by electronic means only because of the gathering restrictions set forth in the MDHHS Epidemic
- Procedures. The public may participate in the meetings electronically by video or telephone conference using the following information:
Tuesday, March 2, 2021, 11:30 AM – Organizational Meeting
- Zoom Meeting ID: 853 9786 3965, Passcode: 523049, Telephone in 1 312 626 6799 US
Monday, March 8 (1:30 – 4:30, & 6 – 9) – Board of Review – Public Hearings by:
- Zoom Meeting ID: 860 5574 7826; Passcode: 298579; Telephone in 1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Wednesday, March 10, 2021 (9 – noon, & 1:30 – 4:30) – Board of Review – Public Hearings by:
- Zoom Meeting ID: 842 1031 2333; Passcode: 173046; Telephone in, 1 312 626 6799
Contact: Appointments will be available for you to schedule on-line at the township website home page under www.carmeltownship-mi.gov/2021 Carmel Township Board of Review —Click to Sign up or writing to Carmel Township, 661 Beech Hwy, Charlotte Michigan 48813 or by Phone 888.805.6182 or e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for an appointment.
For those people who desire to contact members of the Board of Review to provide input or ask questions on the business that will come before the public body at the meetings, please contact the Township Assessor, at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the start of the meeting.
American With Disabilities (ADA) Notice: Persons with disabilities needing accommodations for effective participation in meeting should contact the office or through the Michigan Relay Center at 7-1-1 (TDD) at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting to request mobility, visual, hearing or other assistance.